Total Technology Solutions Group, Inc. is a Managed Print Services (MPS) company headquartered in St. Charles IL. TTSG serving the Greater Chicagoland market by offering a variety of office technology solutions and managed services.
TTSG was recently ranked 156 on Inc. Magazine’s annual list of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States. TTSG secured it's spot on the list with exponential growth, and is recognized as the 11th top business product and services company in the United States, as well as the 7th fastest growing company in the state of Illinois.
This rapid growth and market upside translates into a rare career opportunity for driven and motivated sales professionals. TTSG invests in developing people, and provides every opportunity to advance their careers—including a 90-day intensive training and coaching program. As a result, TTSG consultants become experts in developing and marketing document workflow and office technology solutions, making them capable of engaging customers in diagnostic and consultative dialogues.
In an already competitive market, the Solutions Consultant would be joining a competitive team. The ideal Solutions Consultant candidate would excel working in a collaborative team environment as well as having an entrepreneurial mindset and competitive nature. Solutions Consultants are expected to aggressively seek new opportunities and create meaningful business relationships with current and potential clients. Once opportunities are uncovered, the Solutions Consultant will work side-by-side with management and senior consultants to discover, diagnose, blueprint prospective client’s current situations with regard to office technology and document workflow. The Solutions Consultant will then create and propose simple, scalable and complete solutions, moving opportunities through the sales cycle through closing and then maintain the highest level of customer service building lasting partnerships with their clients.
The Solutions Consultant’s duties are:
- Drive the growth of the opportunity pipeline through aggressive and consistent prospecting
- Drive yourself to maintain activity levels required to succeed
- Develop solutions and persuasively present them to owners and senior business executives
- Work in a team environment
- Travel to client locations
- Use Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office
Compensation and Benefits:
- Benefits include group medical, vision, paid vacation, paid holidays, personal & sick time, and other benefits
- Competitive compensation plans are structured with a base salary PLUS commissions
- Total first year compensation will typically range from 1.5–2x base salary